Here's a quick Visual Guide on how to Manage Sections in the new CMS.
1. Editing a Section: If you have permissions to manage a Section, as you hover over the Section title, a pencil icon will display.
After clicking the pencil icon, you will be taken to the Section Edit page. Here's what you will see:
2. Section Name: Enter the Section Name
3. SEO URL Alias: This is the SEO Friendly URL. By default, if this is blank, the system will automatically copy the section title.
4. Section Layout: For each section you can define an individual section layout.
No announcement yet.
4 results in 0.0114 seconds.
You can also choose from the.
Welcome to the new CMS. Read me first.Welcome to the new CMS. Here's a quick guide of the different areas of this page.
1. Section Navigation Widget. This widget allows you to go to different sections. The "plus icon" means that this section has sub-sections. Clicking on the "plus icon" will display the sub-sections.
Promoting Articles from the ForumsOne of the innovative new features on vBulletin 4.0 Publishing Suite is the cross-publishing "Promote to Article" functionality.
In the spirit of promoting content discovery, we wanted to create features that will allow content to flow between Forums, Blogs, and Articles. For example, there might be a really popular post in the forums, but unfortunately it is buried inside page 13 of a thread. We will now have an option (if you have permissions) to "promote" a forum (or blog) post as a new article on the homepage.
Here's how it works:
1: Users with permissions to publish a forum...
How to Create a New ArticleHere's a quick visual guide on how to create a new article with the CMS.
1. Create New Article Button: Navigate to the section you want the article to be published in. Click on the "Create a New Article" button. This will open an article form.
2. Article Title: In the "Add/Edit Article" screen, enter the title of your article in the "Title" textbox.