Auto shutdown of computer UPS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by remeshlogo View Post
    Computer ups are low efficient. and it is square wave.You can make square wave inverter in low cost for cfl and use ups battery for this inverter.ups charge battery faster.
    Hi
    kindly please explain in detail (You can make square wave inverter in low cost for cfl and use ups battery for this inverter.ups charge battery faster)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	8b02040f28d845301f45c29845080f49.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.2 KB
ID:	239Click image for larger version

Name:	2afefa0617e812bffc91f63252840bc3.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	240 these circuit will help you to make simple square wave inverter and 12v fluorescent tube inverter. use charger in the ups.

Comment

Originally posted by niteshtripathi View Post
        When I connect two CFL of 5 watt each to the computer UPS (only CFLs not the desktop), after 5 mintues the UPS shutdown itself, How to get rid from this problem??? Thanks
        Most of the UPS require a minimum load to function properly. If we don't give a minimum load, the UPS will turn off after 5 to 6 minutes.
        Usually the minimum load is around 50W.

Comment

I also tried like this when I was in my gradutaion in 2009. And, at that time, It also didn't work. Some UPS doesn't support other devices or maybe it happens due to power load. So, I think, you should consider it with Toshiba Customer Care from where you can get your solution.
          Toshiba is a leading brand originated by Japanese multinational company which excels in each field of developing computers, printers, lifestyle automation in offices, personal use. It offers best products along with good quality of support and customer service. The reliability and quality are well maintained. Having reliability in acquiring the excellence in product quality it … Continue reading "Toshiba Customer Care Support Number"

Comment

Fresh & New Discussions

Collapse

Most Discussed

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 147 users online. 3 members and 144 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,707 at 07:10 PM on September 4th, 2016.

Working...
          X