Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can i find good transformer(for electronic project) manufacturers in India?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can i find good transformer(for electronic project) manufacturers in India?

I apologize if this is not the right forum for my question. But I could not find any result related to my query, so here goes.

I am currently working on a small electronics project that needs a reliable power source. I require a 220v to 12v step down transformer at around 500mA. I could only find one online for about Rs 75 and I ordered 5 units for testing. The name of the transformer they sent is 'Kwality'. One of the five I received doesn't work and rest of them died after about 3 weeks of moderate use.

Can anyone please suggest a good manufacturer for these types of transformers and if possible, a website to contact them?

1. Can u check transformer current ?
    2. Is any over voltage occur at incoming supply many time transformer open when high voltage appear at primary side

Comment

Hi bro,

Did you check your requirement with "Electron Components" I think they are manufacturer of transformer.

Comment

Hi bigslo

Once you can check with "Miracle Electronic's", it will provides good transformers. Once you can go through with it and see whether it is suitable for you or not. They have products like Power Transformers, Toroidal Transformers, Medical isolation, Wire Harness, Cable harness, SMPS and UI, etc.

Thank you.
        We are a leading world-class transformer manufacturers of Power transformers, Wire and Cable harness, Toroidal transformers and Inductor Coil in India.

Comment

Fresh & New Discussions

Collapse

Most Discussed

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 128 users online. 9 members and 119 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,707 at 07:10 PM on September 4th, 2016.

Working...
        X