Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloud Computing

hi all,
    My name is Arvind Sharma.I am new to this Forum.Hi have heard lot about Cloud Computing.what is Cloud Computing.what are its benefits.

Originally posted by shastriarvind88 View Post
    hi all,
    My name is Arvind Sharma.I am new to this Forum.Hi have heard lot about Cloud Computing.what is Cloud Computing.what are its benefits.

Cloud computing is a term used to describe off location computing. In simple words, I have to use a very high end PC for a very processor intensive project. So instead of buying the high end PC ,I hire it from a cloud provider like amazon or google or microsoft etc. And hence I pay only the rent for the time I use it and I don't have to put high capital to buy and maintain the equipment.

Comment

Cloud computing, also on-demand computing, is a kind of Internet-based computing that provides shared processing resources and data to computers and other devices on demand. It is a model for enabling ubiquitous, on-demand access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources (e.g., networks, servers, storage, applications and services),[1][2] which can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal management effort. Cloud computing and storage solutions provide users and enterprises with various capabilities to store and process their data in third-party data centers.[3] It relies on sharing of resources to achieve coherence and economy of scale, similar to a utility (like the electricity grid) over a network.

Source:
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_computing

Comment

You can store your files & data on some other computer (provided by Google, Microsoft etc.) connected to Internet. In cloud computing the risk of file deletion is minimal. You log on to your Cloud Account using your ID & password.

Comment

As per Webopedia, cloud computing is a type of computing that relies on sharing computing resources rather than having local servers or personal devices to handle applications. Cloud computing is comparable to grid computing, a type of computing where unused processing cycles of all computers in a network are harnesses to solve problems too intensive for any stand-alone machine.

Comment

With cloud computing you can save space and resources on maintaining your own servers in your business. You can share your server with a cloud service.

Comment

Cloud computing is a type of computing that relies on sharing computing resources rather than having local servers or personal devices to handle applications. Cloud computing is comparable to grid computing, a type of computing where unused processing cycles of all computers in a network are harnesses to solve problems too intensive for any stand-alone machine.
              In cloud computing, the word cloud (also phrased as "the cloud") is used as a metaphor for "the Internet," so the phrase cloud computing means "a type of Internet-based computing," where different services Ч such as servers, storage and applications Ч are delivered to an organization's computers and devices through the Internet.

Comment

I want to learn Cloud computing.. Please share sites from where I can learn thoroughlly.
                Thanks

Comment

By Cloud Computing, one can store and access the files and data over the internet with high security and reliability Microsoft and Google provide these computing services and cloud storage.

Comment

Most Discussed

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 97 users online. 10 members and 87 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,707 at 07:10 PM on September 4th, 2016.

Working...
                  X