Sending data on display

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sending data on display

I have 132x65 dot matrix LCD. I am using STM32F303 controller in my application. I got success in displaying the normal 5x7 fonts on LCD. Now I what I want to do is to display 13x16 custom sized fonts on the LCD. I generated the appropriate hex code for all 95 characters for the 13x16 size. In 5x7 i was able to send all the bytes using following routine.

Code:

void Display(uint8_t Display_Row, uint8_t Display_Column, unsigned char)  {   uint16_t String_Pointer_Offset;    String_Pointer_Offset = 0;    while( '\0' != *(String_Pointer + String_Pointer_Offset) )   { #if (defined(DISPLAY_WRAP_TEXT_STRINGS) && (DISPLAY_WRAP_TEXT_STRINGS == YEP ))     if(Display_Column > SHADOW_LAST_COLUMN) /* Check if it's the appropriate to wrap the row printing the exceeding character on the next line. */     {       Display_Column = 0;       Display_Row ++;     };     if (Display_Row > SHADOW_LAST_LINE)     {       return; /* Ran out of space :( */     }; #else /* if (not defined(DISPLAY_WRAP_TEXT_STRINGS) || (DISPLAY_WRAP_TEXT_STRINGS == NOPE )) */     if( (Display_Column > SHADOW_LAST_COLUMN)      || (Display_Row    > SHADOW_LAST_LINE  ) )     {       return; /* Ran out of space :( */     }; #endif     Display.Row[Display_Row].Column [Display_Column] = *(String_Pointer + String_Pointer_Offset);     Display.Row[Display_Row].Touched[Display_Column] = TRUE;      Display_Column ++;     String_Pointer_Offset++;   };    return; }
    And using Display_Print(1,1,"ABC \0"); function in the main file i was able to display the string on my LCD.
    But here number of bytes 26 instead of 8 so which can not be sent simultaneously on parallelly interfaced LCD. Can anyone help me how to achieve this big 13x16 pixel font display task?

Most Discussed

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 149 users online. 4 members and 145 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,707 at 07:10 PM on September 4th, 2016.

Working...
X