Disadvantages of Wireless Charging

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeffherd View Post
    Yes i appreciated with you becasue i think their is no any disadvantage with wireless charger rather then cost he he he
    Get the latest one : amazon.co.uk/dp/B00FPFM4AY
    Yes it is , but one more is , for fast charging it requires more amount of current or else the charging process would be longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Jagdish View Post
      How it safe & reliable...

Wire is more reliable & Safe if u take precaution.Electrical & Electronics Device is always safe if u take precaution ..............
      You know its a new technology and everyone should have some experience with it. So we all should try the technology atleast once.

Comment

Originally posted by Tapas Pattnaik View Post
        You know its a new technology and everyone should have some experience with it. So we all should try the technology atleast once.
        See we develop technology for comfortable human life . Wireless charging make comfortable to device which operate on very small current such as Sensor [Smoke, Gas etc...] But my doubt regarding high current operating device.

Comment

this discussion says the "wireless charging is not use full for high current application",then how to solve this issue any idea?

Comment

U require strong magnetic field which transfer high current via mutual induction effect for long distance than wireless if good option

Comment

Originally posted by Jagdish View Post
              U require strong magnetic field which transfer high current via mutual induction effect for long distance than wireless if good option
              i think it will reduces the efficiency of the system?

Comment

Wireless Chargers Are not So efficient like wired ones plus they are so much expensive every one cant afford.. it is better to plug your wired charger into your mobile and have some patience ...
                Mobile Battery Are Not so Good As the features given ... more Applications and Feature use more Battery in Result "Battery Low Plug Ur Charger "

Comment

Originally posted by RyanAlex View Post
                  Wireless Chargers Are not So efficient like wired ones plus they are so much expensive every one cant afford.. it is better to plug your wired charger into your mobile and have some patience ...
                  Mobile Battery Are Not so Good As the features given ... more Applications and Feature use more Battery in Result "Battery Low Plug Ur Charger "
                  Well agreed with you... When wireless charging facility first discovered many were of the opinion that it may release harmful electromagnetic radiation... But that's not so in this technology...

Comment

but in future it may be affordable ..as like today everything is wireless

Comment

Originally posted by RAMAKANTA View Post
                      but in future it may be affordable ..as like today everything is wireless
                      Now also it is being used in max. cases. . and in future definitely it would be affordable..

Comment

I don't really fancy the idea of wireless charging. It has so many downsides . I would go for wired charging most especially as I have found a great online superstore where I can get all my electronic gadgets, devices, accessories etc which are always genuine and quite affordable too. I am talking about WIN SOURCE. They are definitely among the top 7 online superstore one can think of - globally.

Comment

I am totally against wireless charging. I am a big fan of wired charging most especially as I have found a relaible, trusted , cheap and efficient online store where I now buy authentic items from. I am talking about WIN SOURCE. I will encourage everyone here to google them up. They are truely amazing.

Comment

I've used wireless charging. The batter doesn't stay for long. I was using Asus Zenfone Max which has 5000 battery. I could watch movies the whole day and the batter never came down to 50%, but when I started using wireless charging, it affected my battery very badly. Talking from experience, really not sure if this was the reason.

Regards,
                            Syed Usman
                            Syed Usman, author at Complex Realities | Unity with All That Is.Choose now to know yourself. In the moments of your life you have known yourself.

Comment

disadvantage of wireless communication : low efficiency and costly

Comment

Most Discussed

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 148 users online. 4 members and 144 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,707 at 07:10 PM on September 4th, 2016.

Working...
                              X