Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to learn more about power electronics?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to learn more about power electronics?

Recently became interested in power electronics. So stuff like power conversion and inverters. Can anyone recommend a good text on the subject or a website?
    Last edited by readytogocables; October 15th, 2015, 06:41 PM.

U start learning basic diode, SCR, MOSFET, IGBT & its driving stage. Various filter use in power electronics its calculation means value of C & L.

Comment

Power Electronics is the study of switching electronic circuits in order to control the flow of electrical energy. Power Electronics is the technology behind switching power supplies, power converters, power inverters, motor drives, and motor soft starters.

Comment

Originally posted by readytogocables View Post
        Recently became interested in power electronics. So stuff like power conversion and inverters. Can anyone recommend a good text on the subject or a website?
        Power Electronics by PS Bimbhra is the good book for Newbie. try it . must helpful to you .

Comment

nptel.ac.in has good resources for Power electronics.

Started with a basic electronics course then move on to the power electronics course.

Comment

I appreciate you. Best of luck for you. keep your doors open to remain learning something new.

Comment

EasyEDA also has good simulation support using ngspice. Many LTspice simulations can be run in ngspice with little editing effort.

Comment

I know little about power ​electronics, can you tell more about it to me?

Comment

I have a great interest in power electronics and i just started studying about Power Electronics. Its the switching of electronic circuits in order to control the flow of an electrical energy.

Comment

Fresh & New Discussions

Collapse

Most Discussed

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 149 users online. 4 members and 145 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,707 at 07:10 PM on September 4th, 2016.

Working...
                  X