Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to start Circuit Designing as a Beginner to Professional.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to start Circuit Designing as a Beginner to Professional.

Dear sir/Ma'm
    plz tell me how to start Circuit Designing as a Beginner to professional level,step by step ??
    without any huge investment...
    ANY Software, HELP BOOK,materials,tips etc.

Thank You
    vipin

Circuit Design

You need to master the circuit designer softwares from various vendors like Cadence, Mentor Graphics, Altium to name a few. I know about PCB Designing Softwares from those vendors like OrCAD by Cadence, PADS by Mentor Graphics & Altium Designer by Altium (Altium requires 2-3 Monitors). However, I asked that can we use OrCAD for Circuit Designing too as it have some powerful tools like Capture & Capture CIS in OrCAD Forum.........waiting for reply from there. There is another software from Cadence named Virtuoso Schematic Editor for the purpose. As Books are concerned start with the topics: Analog Electronics, Digital Electronics & then move on to advanced ones. In Pune you can easily find training centers of Cadence. EFY is publishing a list of Softwares for Circuit Design unders buyers guide, Watch Out!

Hope this info Helps

Comment

OrCAD for circuit design

Just got reply from OrCAD Forum. It is being said that Cadence OrCAD can be used for circuit designing. Capture is a part of OrCAD that can be used for circuit designing. Capture CIS refers to "parts database" access capabilities.

Comment

Hi, sir I have installed PCB123 , after making the PCB layout it redirect me to the web site of the company every time . which irritate me
        I would like to deactivate this feature , as it ask for the conformation of the PCB Order.....
        can any one help me ????

Comment

Eagle cad

Originally posted by mkbutan View Post
          Hi, sir I have installed PCB123 , after making the PCB layout it redirect me to the web site of the company every time . which irritate me
          I would like to deactivate this feature , as it ask for the conformation of the PCB Order.....
          can any one help me ????
          Look for that under the preferences/settings/options or anything like that & disable the feature. Some time back you told me that you are using EAGLE. Why not continued with that? It is much more professional.

Comment

Also there are lot of PCB design software reference( Software section ) available in EFY magazine ..

Comment

Prototype

I think in the tough economic times it is very advantageous to find a technology or advancement where companies will economize money as well as time, so rapid prototyping services are really what you need.

Comment

if you never mind can you tell me about the s/w that can be used for the design of PCB layout..........

Comment

Originally posted by ranju22 View Post
                  if you never mind can you tell me about the s/w that can be used for the design of PCB layout..........
                  Free & Open Source PCB Design Software:
                  gEDA, KiCAD
                  Commercial & Proprietary PCB Design Software:
                  OrCAD, Eagle, PADS, Altium Designer.

Regards,
                  Tanmay Dasgupta

Comment

Hello
                    Is there any free sources for doing that?

Comment

Originally posted by circle3_three View Post
                      Hello
                      Is there any free sources for doing that?
                      Hi dear there are many free PCB Software
                      few are

#EAGLE
                      #EXPRESS PCB
                      #LABCENTRE
                      #ELECTRONICS LAB
                      #123D CIRCUIT
                      #KiCad
                      #gEDA
                      #Fritzing
                      and many more
                      You can use any of then

Comment

Hie everyone software I m using are proteus 8 professional .(isis pro) and 'national instrumemts ' both are good to design circuits basically proteus is more helpful to design circuits containing microcontroller or arduino .. etc.

Comment

Originally posted by IkjotSingh1418 View Post
                          Hie everyone software I m using are proteus 8 professional .(isis pro) and 'national instrumemts ' both are good to design circuits basically proteus is more helpful to design circuits containing microcontroller or arduino .. etc.
                          post some circuit design developed by you !!

Comment

Hi All,

Can somebody guide for step by step installation of KiCAD or any other good PCB Designing Software. Also kindly provide links from where these can be downloaded.

Thanks & Regards,
                            Amol

Comment

Amol Installation of KiCAD is shown in these youtube videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRXEc7pB0o0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8oD5OgMJag

For gEDA Software (used by Team EFY) you can use Fedora Electronic Lab Operating System & can run it in VMware Player Software.

Thanks & Regards,
                              Tanmay Dasgupta

Comment

Fresh & New Discussions

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 111 users online. 10 members and 101 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,707 at 07:10 PM on September 4th, 2016.

Working...
                              X